supporting farmers and entrepreneursinteractive session was aimed at understanding the role of civil society organizations in private sector development in Tanzania.
- 1. To provide a forum for public/private sector dialogue with a view to reaching consensus and/mutual understanding on strategic issues related to the efficient management of development resources.
- 2. To provide a forum for public/private sector dialogue with a view to reaching consensus and/mutual understanding on strategic issues related to the efficient management of development resources.
- 3. To promote the goals of economic growth with social equity and even development.
- 4. To review from time to time developments in the external and domestic business environment, the challenges and opportunities they pose for Tanzania, and propose a course of action.
- 5. To exchange views on the prevailing operating and regulatory environment, and propose ways to facilitate the public service, to improve on service delivery and make the civil service business friendly.
- 6. To review and propose changes in the policy environment, to enhance the attractiveness of Tanzania for both local and foreign direct investments (FDI), and improve on competitiveness of Tanzanian products in the world market.
- 7. To encourage and promote the formulation of coordinated policies and social and economic matters, including considering existing and proposed social and economic legislation, and make recommendations through the Government to the parliament or other appropriate bodies
In order to fulfill its objectives, ARBC is structured in such that it that there is equal representation of district leadership of the private and public sector. Structurally, ARBC is comprised of the Chairman who is the Regional Commissioner, Council, Executive Committee, Secretariat, Working Committee, Investor’s Round Table and District Business Councils.
The chamber is conducting networking events through dinners, meetings, training and conferences also other events organized by the TCCIA, for its members to be able to network with one another and even build up business relationships through being bonded together by the Chamber spirit.
In every part of the world building reliable and credible business networks is not an easy task. This is why the Chamber steps in to fill such gaps for its members so as to help them grow by linking them with partners who matter and who can deliver them to the next level that they would like their businesses to reach.
A great number of Chamber members can testify to a variety of opportunities that have come their way through merely interacting with other Chamber members while networking at such events. Interaction and exchange of ideas is an essential ingredient to keeping up with the dynamic and ever changing face of the business scene and if one is to keep on track the most appropriate mode would be to take advantage of the networking platforms that the Chamber offers to its members.